Norton Mobile Security – For Mobile device only
Protects multiple mobile devices with Norton Mobile Security
- Control protection for all of your mobile devices from one convenient website with Norton Mobile Security.
- Protects both Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Remotely locate and back up contacts from your iPhone® and iPad®.
Helps recover your lost or stolen device
- Norton Mobile Security Shows you the location of your missing device on a map to help you find it fast. Also works for iPhone and iPad.
- Lets you use the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your webcam-enabled device.
- If you misplace your phone or tablet, you can set off a “scream” alarm to find it fast.
- Lets you display a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
Stops access of your private information
- Remotely lock your lost or stolen smartphones and tablets through our secure website, so strangers can’t use them or access your information.
- Erase the information on your device, if necessary, so your private Stuff stays that way.
- Block fraudulent (phishing) websites designed to trick you into revealing personal information that can be used to steal your identity and money.
- Instantly lock your phone if the SIM card is removed, so it can’t be used with another SIM card.
Restores your lost information
- Back up the contacts from your Android, iPhone or iPad and easily restore them in case you accidentally delete them or get a new device.
- Allows you to share contacts across your iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Norton Mobile Security Protects against digital threats
- Neutralizes malware, greyware and other mobile threats.
- Identifies and lets you remove apps that have potential privacy risks, such as leaking your personal information off your device.
- Gives you the power to eliminate mobile spam by blocking unwanted calls and texts.
- Automatically scans downloaded apps and app updates for threats and lets you get rid of them.
- Gives you the option of automatically scanning Secure Digital (SD) memory cards for threats when you plug them into your mobile device.
Norton Mobile Security:
|License Type||New License|
|License Term (Months)||12|
|Operating System||Android 2.2+, iOS 5+|