Norton AntiVirus Basic
Norton Antivirus is part of Symantec. This was one of the earliest version which has been modified and replaced by Antivirus Basic now. Most of the devices like Windows Computer, Apple/Mac computers. Tablets, Android phones, iPhones etc. need a high level of security to protect your these devices from viruses, malware, Trojans and spyware attacks nowadays. If you just have Windows computer at your home or in office, we can suggest you have Norton Antivirus Basic full version of the security as it does provide the same benefits and security features that a windows based computer need.
Our Technical Experts suggest you for Norton Antivirus as it also provides additional security features related to unauthorized access of your personal information via an internet connection. Norton Antivirus Basic is applicable for Windows PC only. It is very fast and consumes very less memory of your computer. And as a user you don’t have to worry about what happens behind the scenes on your computer’s; your data and privacy are always safe. It also lets you fix, update, renew or install it on additional PCs without needing to track down the product key. It works from anywhere over the Internet with a few simple clicks only.
Features & Benefits of Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Basic is an industry-leading protection is available at an affordable price
- Powered by one of the world’s largest 24×7 threat monitoring networks
- It can easily defend against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Norton automatically sends you important product and feature updates throughout the year. The latest version installs without you needing to do anything. Automatic “silent” updates ensure you that you have the latest protection
- Norton Antivirus Basic version proactively protects your browser from online threats as soon as it loads
- There is no in-product advertising in this version
- It always targets and eliminates hard-to-remove infections
- It helps to protect your personal and financial information stored on your device when you go online.